The team at The Perfect Vacation Source often sees clients who are putting off a trip to Europe for later, “when the kids are grown.” However, as The Perfect Vacation Source points out, there is no better time to visit Europe than when the children are young, since the area provides such an enriching cultural experience. Today, The Perfect Vacation Source points out some of the most family-friendly areas of Europe to visit now, before the children are grown.
- Langelinie—This neighborhood in Copenhagen features the statue of The Little Mermaid, which is based on the fairy tale by Hans Christian Anderson. While in Copenhagen, The Perfect Vacation Source recommends taking the children to one of the city’s many museums. Copenhagen is also home to The Perfect Vacation Source’s next recommendation, Tivoli Gardens.
- Tivoli Gardens—More than just beautiful gardens, says The Perfect Vacation Source, this destination is known for its 28 rides, including the thrilling Daredevil. Tivoli Garden also features an aquarium and several entertaining shows, The Perfect Vacation Source tells club members.
- Eurostar—To get from England to Paris, The Perfect Vacation Source recommends riding the Eurostar. This fast-moving train goes underwater, through the English Channel, making it an exciting learning experience for families. The Perfect Vacation Source has found the Eurostar’s large car space ideal for families traveling with young children. The bar car even includes organic food for healthy snacking.
- Big Red Bus—While in England, The Perfect Vacation Source recommends taking a tour on one of London’s Big Red Buses. These double decker buses give a family an all-inclusive view of the city, without tiring children out. Plus, they’ll love riding on the top story of the bus.
- Nuremburg Toy Museum—While in Germany, The Perfect Vacation Source points traveling families toward this museum, featuring carved wooden soldiers similar to those seen in children’s tales for centuries. The Perfect Vacation Source knows children will get restless after viewing but not being able to touch so many toys, so the Nuremburg Toy Museum also offers a room where children can play.
- Disneyland Paris—Once you’ve breezed your family through Europe’s many museums and castles, reward them with a day at Disneyland Paris. You’ll find all the things you love about America’s Disney-owned parks, with Paris’s own twist. The Perfect Vacation Source says families will enjoy exploring Alice’s maze, the Victorian stores on Main Street, and the streets of the Wild West.
The Perfect Vacation Source is your online vacation destination! The perfect solution for families planning European vacations, The Perfect Vacation Source can set up your family-friendly attractions and lodging at discounted rates.
For more information, visit The Perfect Vacation Source online at www.perfectvacationsource.com